There are two tan tears on the face with a beautiful face. This is annoying for many owners. Why should there be tears? How to treat them?
Why are there tears? The following Zhengzhou Pet Grooming School -Muming Pets will briefly introduce for everyone:
This is due to increased secretion of tears, which flow out from the corners of the eyes, and the pigment is deposited on the hair after the water is evaporated to dryness.
There are two reasons for the increase in tears:
1. The lacrimal gland is abnormal, causing tears to increase.
2. The nasolacrimal duct is abnormal, and tears are not excreted smoothly, which leads to tears flowing out of the eyes.
The causes of lacrimal gland abnormalities are:
1. Conjunctivitis and keratitis caused by bacteria and viruses.
2. Eyelid inversion, eyelashes are constantly caused by eyelashes.
3. Hair, bath or other chemicals irritate the eyes.
4. External otitis or facial skin disease, when the dog is tickling, it involves the trigeminal nerve and facial nerve, which stimulates the lacrimal gland and increases the tear fluid.
The main causes of nasolacrimal duct abnormalities are:
1. Nasolacrimal ducts have abnormal physiological structures, especially for short-nosed dogs. Their nasolacrimal ducts are more severely bent and will affect normal tear excretion.
2. Excessive occlusion of teeth can cause pressure on the nasolacrimal duct, which is common in dogs who like to chew slowly.
3. Jingba, VIP, Bichon, Chihuahua, Fawn dogs and other dogs with prominent eyeballs, tears are easily squeezed, so that tears flow out of the corner of the eye.
4. Nasolacrimal duct obstruction, common in VIP, Bichon, Bomi and so on.
How to solve the problem of tear marks?
1. Cut off the long hair that is blocking the dog's eyes.
2. There are many tears and red eyes, and most of them have inflammation. You should drop antibiotic drops, such as chloramphenicol eye drops.
3. Go to the animal hospital and check to see if there are eyelid problems or nasolacrimal duct problems. If so, perform corresponding eyelid surgery or unblock the nasolacrimal ducts.
4. Ask the doctor to check if the dog has otitis, and whether the facial skin is infected, and then take appropriate measures.
The increase of 5.30% of dogs' tears is due to the breed, and the congenital eyeball is more prominent. In this case, parents can only diligently wipe the dog's eyes!
6. In addition, some dogs have heavy tear marks caused by getting angry, so you can try changing the dog food.
There are many products on the market that target tear marks, including water for wipes, and nutritional products for oral use. Holy pet advises parents to find out the cause of the baby's tears, and then deal with it accordingly.
Article source: http://www.mmcwmr.com
- support hotline13937845454
- National After Sales Hotline:
Address: No. 11, Building 2, City Impression, West Section of Daliang Road, Jinming District, Kaifeng City, Henan Province (Mingming Pet Beauty) Li Zezhong 13937845454